[Kotahi] Leave/reply to comments in the manuscript text

Gayathri Doraiswami gayathri.doraiswami at theenerjigroup.com
Fri Nov 12 04:54:17 PST 2021

Great going!

Best,
Gayathri

--

www.amnet-systems.com <http://www.amnet-systems.com/>

CIN :
U72300TN2000PTC045280
Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in
error please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system. If
you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited.