[Kotahi] eLife announcement

Omo Oaiya kodion at gmail.com
Tue May 25 22:48:05 PDT 2021

I retweeted last week but adding my thanks to eLIfe for the support, in my first email to the list :-)

In our AfricaConnect3 pilots, which have just started with Eko-Konnect in Nigeria, Kotahi will be be used to demonstrate a national publishing platform for journals and preprints. The open peer review workflow we have devised will very likely benefit from the eLife feature updates. I looking forward to seeing the community develop.

Best wishes,
Omo OAIYA
Chief Strategy Officer/Directeur de la Stratégie | WACREN <http://www.wacren.net/>
m: +234 808 888 1571 , +233 205 228 693

--
Omo Oaiya
Mobile: ;  +234 808 888 1571 ; +44 7910 011855