[Kotahi] eLife announcement

Paul Shannon p.shannon at elifesciences.org
Wed May 19 06:56:53 PDT 2021

Yeah! I'm really pleased we're able to do this and support all that it
means for Coko and Kotahi.

We've already got eLife users on Kotahi for our Public Review publishing
and hope to have the Novel Coronavirus Research Compendium (NCRC) using it
soon too. NCRC currently use an R Shiny app backed with Google sheets that,
when the pandemic was new, they thought would be quite temporary - will be
great to see them using Kotahi as it'll really help them review even more
COVID-19 preprints by optimising their process!

Paul

--

elifesciences.org <https://elifesciences.org>

eLife Sciences
Publications, Ltd is a limited liability non-profit non-stock corporation
incorporated in the State of Delaware, USA, with company number 5030732,
and is registered in the UK with company number FC030576 and branch number
BR015634 at the address Westbrook Centre, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 1YG.