[Kotahi] intros

adam adam at coko.foundation
Wed Jul 14 12:46:26 PDT 2021

hey all

We have had quite a few new embers join the list this week. I might
reduce the admin welcomes to once or twice a week.

For those that have recently joined - welcome! Please feel free
(optional) to say hi and introduce yourselves.

We will also be having weekly dev updates to the list from Ryan. Ryan is
the Project Manager for Kotahi. We will also post those updates to the
new news page on the Kotahi site.

And feel free to discuss all things Kotahi here, if you have questions,
ideas, or general discussion points on issues around preprints,
micropubs, journals, peer review, research communication etc...there are
some good brains on this list :) We should all take the opportunity to
explore ideas together.

adam

--
--