[Kotahi] dev updates

Ryan Dix-Peek ryan.dixpeek at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 05:29:17 PDT 2021

Sure thing Adam. Here are the metrics we've captured in the MVP, with a few
*screenshots attached.

Category Role Attribute Metric

SUMMARY / SYSTEM
-
Submission to Publish **Average aggregated time (duration)
Review accepted to Review Decision/feedback submitted **Average aggregated
time (duration)
Accepted Total number
In revision Total number
Rejected Total number
Assigned Reviewers Total number
Reviewed Total number
Unsubmitted Total number
Submitted Total number
Published Total number
Unassigned Total number

MANUSCRIPT
-
Manuscript number Number
Entry Date Date
Title Text
Status Text
Author Text
Editor Text
Reviewer Text
Published Date

USER
Editor
Manuscripts assigned Total number
Accepted Total number
Revised Total number
Rejected Total number
Reviews assigned Total number
Unsubmitted Total number
Submitted Total number
Published Total number
Unassigned Total number

Reviewer
Do Review (invited) Total number
Reject review Total number
Accepted Total number
Revised Total number
Rejected Total number
Assigned Reviews Total number
Reviews completed Total number
Accepts Review to Review completed (Decision) Aggregated time (duration)

Author
Submitted Total number
Unsubmitted Total number
Published Total number
Manuscript Accepted Total number
Manuscript Revision requested Total number
Manuscript Rejected Total number
**All data views can be filtered by view and a date range. We're using
existing testing site (staging) data, so the reports are quite light in
terms of valuable data.*
***See the graphic visualisation of this data in the Summary view
screenshot attached. *

Regards,