[Kotahi] Fest and Awards

adam adam at coko.foundation
Thu Oct 7 19:29:47 PDT 2021

hey All

I hope you are all well and holding up ok!

So, the Open Publishing Awards are open for nominations until Nov 19. If
you have any cool projects in the open publishing world you wish to
nominate please do!
https://openpublishingawards.org/index.html#nominate

We have 260+ nominations at the moment and going strong! Crossref,
OASPA, and Clou68 are sponsoring the awards. If you wish to promote to
folks that nominations are open we also have some cool videos to help you:
https://twitter.com/CokoFoundation/status/1445920816357515267

(please share!)

Also, the Open Publishing Fest is open Nov 8-19. We have 40 events so
far (many OA orientated). Cal is here:
https://openpublishingfest.org/calendar.html

If you want to add an event please do!:
https://openpublishingfest.org/form.html